Information about the various scholarships, application periods and links can be found in the left menu.
Who recieves our scholarships?
The scholarships can be applied for by our registered students.The distribution of the scholarships is decided by our Academy management in consultation with subject boards, individual teachers or donors/representatives. The evaluation is not usually based on a particular audition but covers the overall study performance.
The evaluation is based on the following principles:
- great emphasis is placed on study results and how the scholarship contributes to the student's development
- great emphasis is placed on the purposes and motives presented in the application
- everyone, regardless of the field of study, must have similar conditions for receiving a scholarship
- all students regardless of grade can apply, but those who are at the end of their education are prioritized
- previously received scholarships do not prevent re-applying
Administration of scholarships
Everyone who applied for a scholarship will be notified of the result. However, applications submitted outside the application period will not be considered. Most scholarships are announced and awarded at the closing ceremony in June, when donors or representatives of foundations are invited. Please note that the scholarships will be announced by email 2020. Payment is made through a requisition that comes separetely.